Cosy And Stylish Cottage
Micawber Cottage is a cosy yet spacious Victorian terrace, dating from 1870 and retaining many charming features. It boasts a modern shower room, ensuite-bathroom and 2 large bedrooms (a double, and twin/triple).
Perfect for a family of 4/5, we have wireless internet/flat screen TV, a modern well-stocked kitchen (dishwasher but no washer/dryer) and an assortment of beach equipment.
Relax in our sunny courtyard, soak in the Victorian-style roll-top bath or snuggle up to the wood-burning stove! A real home-from-home !
Tucked away in a quiet side-street, the cottage is moments from sandy Viking Bay and the restaurants and shops of bustling Broadstairs. Castles, museums and nature reserves are a short drive away. Perfect for a family holiday – small dogs welcome !
Directions by road from M25
- Leave M25 at Junction 2
- Join the A2/M2 heading east (coast bound), leave the A2/M2 at Junction 7
- Join the A299 heading for Ramsgate
- Continue into Ramsgate, join A255 (Canterbury Road East)
- Stay on A255 by taking first exit at roundabout, continue on A255 for about 1 mile
- When A255 become Boundary Road, take left turn at traffic lights into Hereson Road
- Continue on Hereson Road for 1 mile
- Take second exit (right turn) at roundabout
- Turn right at Junction with High Street, by Nat West bank
- Immediately after pedestrian crossing, turn left by Lloyds TSB
- Turn almost immediately right into Thanet Road
- Micawber Cottage is about 150m on left hand side.
Broadstairs offers a wealth of entertainment, sightseeing and leisure activities. There is something here for everyone, from having fun on our three gorgeous blue flag beaches; exploring the 17th century town and experiencing one of the ‘smugglers tours’; to simply relaxing in any one of the pubs and restaurants or browsing the array of artisan shops lining the old cobbled streets.
From Easter through to October there are a number of festival weekends, catering for book lovers with the world renowned Dickens week; music lovers at the Folk Week in August and food lovers at the Food week in October. Unusual for a small coastal town, Broadstairs is well served by transport links. Only 20 miles from Dover and Canterbury and 60 miles from the M25, there is also a train service from London St Pancrass via Canterbury or Medway.
Please fill out the form and we will reply as soon as possible: